Principal: Abra Mining Pty Ltd
Client: Red Dust Holdings Pty Ltd
Location: Gascoyne Region, Western Australia
The Abra Base Metals project is the development of a mine and processing facility 200km north of Meekatharra, with a 16 year life producing high-value-high-grade lead-silver concentrate.
Survey Dynamics is involved in construction of the new Aerodrome, Tailing Storage Facility and Processing Plant Earthworks.
The scope of works includes:
- Machine control setup and support on both GPS / UTS / LPS (Trimble, Leica)
- Drone surveys (PPK) for End of Month Progress reports and environmental reporting
- Creating control networks used by both surveyors and final trim operators to final trim Aerodrome Runway
- Assist with proposed design changes, calculating project quantities and creating models for machine control
- As-constructed surveys, conformance reports